I received an award from Marcie at 2readornot2read this morning as a “recently discovered great blogger.” Honestly, it made my day. Well that, and the Starbucks….twice. Anyways, I highly encourage you to check out Marcie’s blog. She is doing a Harry Potter Reading Challenge right now that I’m participating in. Check her out here.
Here’s the rules for this award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers (Note: A couple aren’t so “recent” for me, but I couldn’t think of 15 blogs that I look at often enough otherwise to justify adding them to the list.)
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
Seven things about myself:
1. I don’t want to work in the field of books, I need to. It’s my love, and I couldn’t imagine doing anything else with my life in that regard.
2. I fell out of a car when I was a toddler, but I don’t remember it. Now when I’m in a car I constantly wonder what it would feel like to fall out of it. Don’t worry, I’d never actually try it.
3. I am slowly becoming obsessed with Twitter.
4. My dream is to live in England. If I could sit outside in an English garden and write and/or read all day, I’d be a very happy person.
5. I love to speak French, but I’m never comfortable speaking it with an actual French person.
6. I was devastated when J.D. Salinger died. I can’t read his work or about him without getting sad.
7. I fall asleep to Pride & Prejudice every night.
I pass this award to (in no particular order):
A Literary Odyssey
Fancy That…Fancy This
Man of la Book
Tangled Up in Blue
The Blue Bookcase
A Writer’s Review
Dead White Guys
Perpetual Page Turner
The Broke and the Bookish
Roof Beam Reader
Reading Thru the Night
Eat Move Write
Please check out these great blogs. Stop and say hello to the writers, talk about books or writing or life, whatever you and/or they are interested in. They’re all good people, I can say that!