So, the graphics and concept of this blog award are hideous. Here is what the original author’s rules (word for word):
“1. You must proudly display the absolutely disgusting graphic that I have created for these purposes (put it in your post, you don’t have to put it in your sidebar, I think that would seriously be asking too much). It’s so bad that not only did I use COMIC SANS, but there’s even a little jumping, celebrating kitten down there at the bottom. It’s horrifying! But its presence in your award celebration is crucial to the memetastic process we’re creating here. If you need a higher resolution version… I totally have one!!
2. You must list 5 things about yourself, and 4 of them must be bold-faced lies. Just make some shit up, we’ll never know; one of them has to be true, though. Of course, nobody will ever know the difference, so we’re just on the honor system here. I trust you. Except for the 4 that you lied about, you lying bastards! But don’t go crazy trying to think of stuff, you’ll see by the example I’ve set below that we’re not really interested in quality here.
3. You must pass this award on to 5 bloggers that you either like or don’t like or don’t really have much of an opinion about. I don’t care who you pick, and nobody needs to know why. I mean, you can give a reason if you want, but I don’t really care.
4. If you fail to follow any of the above rules, I will hunt you down and harass you incessantly until you either block me on Twitter or ban my IP address from visiting your blog. I don’t know if you can actually do that last thing, but I will become so annoying to you that you will actually go out and hire an IT professional to train you on how to ban IP addresses just so that I’ll leave you alone. I’m serious. I’m going to do these things.
5. This one isn’t actually a rule, but once you do the above, please come back here and link up to the Memetastic Hop so that I can keep track of where this thing goes.”
I received this award from Marcie over at 2readornot2read. I call this the craptastic award even though I think it’s brilliant. But even more brilliant than this award is Marcie. Everyone needs to go check out her blog. If you need incentive…she’s hosting a Harry Potter reading challenge right now. I know what you’re thinking…SO COOL.
Anyways…four lies and a truth. Let’s go.
1. I have a soft spot for Vince Vaughn. I don’t usually like the types of movies he’s in, but something about him makes it worth the ridiculous context.
2. I own every Harry Potter book and movie, and I can’t go the day without finding or making a reference to something Harry Potter related.
3. The color of the pen that I hold in my hand is red.
4. I was born with my head tilted more to one side than the other. My mother had to force it to go the other way until it could do so on its own. It still hurts if I move it too far to one side.
5. If I could meet one person, living or dead, it would be JK Rowling.
So tell me…which one is the truth?
As for the bloggers I am passing this award to, it’s difficult to choose only five. Even if it is a silly award, I love mentioning people. I guess that’s what #FF on Twitter is for, though. Anyways, the five people below are people whose blogs I adore reading and people I have fun conversing with through “The Twitter.” You should follow their musings because they are all simply fabulous.