Day 06 – Write 30 interesting facts about yourself.
It’s hard to know what people consider interesting these days, so I’m just going to go with facts. You can decide how interesting they area. I put them in no particular order.
1. I am in a book club.
2. I’ve worked at my job for over three years.
3. I collect wine corks…sometimes bottles.
4. I say soda, not pop.
5. I would rather attend a Quidditch match than any other sporting event.
6. I have two siblings, two step-siblings and four ex-step-siblings.
7. I’ve made more friendships through Harry Potter stuff than from being in college.
8. I am obsessed with Tudor history.
9. I’ve been to Canada six times.
10. I have yet to make the perfect cup of coffee.
11. Fangirls annoy me.
12. Internationally, I have been to France, England and Wales.
13. My favorite color is green.
14. I collect postcards.
15. I am in the process of getting my degree in English Writing.
16. I am a Starbucks Gold Card Member.
17. I don’t know where my life would be without Harry Potter.
18. I am attracted to more English actors than American.
19. I took four years of French in high school.
20. I am online much more than I should be.
21. Ian McEwan is my favorite author.
22. I got my license at 15.
23. I love reading other people’s blogs.
24. I was supposed to be a twin, but she died in the womb.
25. I am horrible at sending mail to people.
26. I own more books that I haven’t read than books I have read.
27. I feel spoiled for being able to have the air conditioner on whenever I want.
28. The Twilight movies are “okay,” but the books are terrible.
29. I love going to the lakes.
30. I love Sprite, but not 7up or Sierra Mist.
What’s something interesting about you that I don’t know?