I am not ready to say goodbye to Harry Potter.
That’s it. I went there.
I learned who I am, what I want, and how to achieve it, all because a woman had an idea on a train. That may sound rather silly to some of you (DAD), but it’s absolutely true.
It all ends 7/15 is what the posters say. While that makes sense for the movies, it does not make sense for me.
Because of my refusal to let go of the boy wizard, I’m going to be writing about him on this blog once a week to keep the spirit of the books alive. This will continue until I run out of things to say, which may be awhile.
Harry Potter Series: What to Expect
- My thoughts on the books, individually
- My thoughts on the movies, individually
- Dedicated posts to favorite characters
- Dedicated post/s to J.K. Rowling
- Favorite quotes
- Recipes (Yes, I will get back to those eventually.)
- Personal stories that relate to the books
- Severus Snape’s travel log (You’ll understand this one later.)
I will also be more than happy to answer any questions you may have. This can be about anything, of course, but especially relating to Harry Potter. It could be something about the series that you want to know more about (I’m not an absolute genius, but I’ll try), or it could relate to my opinion on a more specific topic. I’m an open book, so really ask anything you want. Ask questions here.
Until the very end.
To Harry Potter fans: How are you feeling right now? You good? Alive still? Freaking out? Tell me everything.
To everyone: What are you doing this weekend?