UPDATE: The giveaway is closed. I will draw & contact winners on Thursday and announce them on the blog soon after. Thank you all for entering! – Jenna
Note: I set up this post to remain at the top of my blog until the end of the giveaway date. Please view below to see newer posts.
Welcome to the Read, Write & Live book giveaway. This blog hop is hosted by Leeswammes. Please check out her page for more information.
1. You must be 13+ years old to participate.
2. You do not need a blog to participate.
3. No restrictions on location. This is an international giveaway.
4. Winners will be picked at random.
5. One entry per person.
6. FILL OUT THIS FORM.
Note: You must fill out the form above in order to be entered into this contest. While comments are appreciated, leaving one will not enter you into the giveaway.
The winner will have 48 hours to respond to the email I send them. If there is no response by that time, I will pick a new winner.
The giveaway is open from October 15 – October 19 (opening/closing at midnight Central Time).
I will give out 1 book for every 15 entries, with a maximum of 3 books. It can be any book of literary merit. In other words, choose something that could be seen in the Literature section of a store/site. This will not include Young Adult, Western, Romance, etc. The winner’s book can be worth up to $20. I will purchase the books from an online source (Amazon, Barnes & Noble, etc.).
Good luck to everyone!
For more giveaways, check out these blogs:
- Devouring Texts
- The Book Whisperer
- Seaside Book Nook
- The Scarlet Letter (US only)
- Rikki’s Teleidoscope
- Curled Up With a Good Book and a Cup of Tea
- The Book Diva’s Reads
- Lucybird’s Book Blog
- Kim’s Bookish Place
- The Book Garden
- Under My Apple Tree
- Helen Smith
- Sam Still Reading
- Nishita’s Rants and Raves
- Ephemeral Digest
- Bookworm with a View
- The Parrish Lantern
- Dolce Bellezza
- Lena Sledge Blog
- Book Clutter
- I Am A Reader, Not A Writer (US only)
- The Blue Bookcase
- Book Journey (US only)
- The House of the Seven Tails (US only)
- In One Eye, Out the Other (US only)
- Read, Write & Live
- Fresh Ink Books
- Living, Learning, and Loving Life (US only)
- Bibliophile By the Sea
- Laurie Here Reading & Writing Reviews
- Amy’s Book World (US only)
- Joy’s Book Blog
- Word Crushes (US only)
- Thinking About Loud!
- Kinna Reads
- Sweeping Me
- Minding Spot (US only)
- Babies, Books, and Signs (US only)
- Lisa Beth Darling
- Tony’s Reading List
- SusieBookworm (US only)
- Tell Me A Story
- Close Encounters with the Night Kind
- Mevrouw Kinderboek (Netherlands, Belgium)
- Boekblogger (Netherlands)
- In Spring it is the Dawn
- No Page Left Behind
- Elle Lit